Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last Night at the Zeeeeebs

Last night I raged with a total of about.... 9 people. Not that I'm complaining I was lovin on it.

Pros of last night:
- Had my absolute BEST bpong game of the history of bpong games, I ran shit on that table.
- Gorged myself with Pizza X (as per usual).. FO FREEEEE. (Pahhhraiiise)
- Unearthed/rocked/wore Nathan's gay-boy cowboy boots all night..
- Drank hella good liquor, "Seagram's" mahhhh shit.
- Was told that Betsy and I were "the most hilar girls I've ever met in my life." (naturally)
- Heard a fully-grown man say "dirt magurt" (b-e-a-utifulllll!)
- Got driven home in an $80,000 Porsche. NBD.
- No hangovvver.

Cons of last night:
- Got called PLUS SIZE, thank you NOT.
- Said I had some "meat"
- Got granny dumped.

^ Clearly the pros outweighed the cons.
Party on party people.

No comments:

Post a Comment