Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cherry Popper.


This is my first blog, I doubt that any of you care to read it. To be quite honest I did this for three reasons:
1. Everyone else is.. (so naturally I have to stay on top of my game).
2. For shits and gigs.. we all know I love to talk.
3. I have to journal for my Stress Management class sooooo might as well make it interesting.

Random Facts of the Day: -I keep getting headaches, it's stressing me out. -After today's events, I am almost positive I have severe ADHD. -The new "Blackberry 5.0" is the bomb.com.
-I can't wait for summer, but I don't want to leave IU.

Quote of the day:
"You might have to lose control before you could find out what you'd been missing."-Jodi Picoult

It's thunderstorming outside and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment